Air New Zealand flights can be booked here. You will have access to:
- Everyday low fares for domestic and international flights
- Airpoints Dollars™ can be earned on qualifying Air New Zealand fares
- Airpoints Dollars can be used as a payment option if you prefer
Are you grabbing a bite or going out for the night? Do you need a ride from the airport to the hotel, venue or meeting? – Savy does it all on demand for just $7.00; It doesn’t matter where in and around Queenstown you are heading. Your first ride is just $5.00, so go on, save some coin and join the thousands of locals who travel smarter with Savy.
Note that when using Savy to or from Queenstown Airport, check carefully the pick-up/drop-off location, it is a five-minute walk from the terminal.
So how does it work? It’s simple.
1. Download Savy for free, from the App store or Google Play
2. Set your pick up time, location and drop off point
3. Pay an introductory flat fare of $5 for your first ride when you enter the promo code WELCOME. After that, any journey within our coverage area is just $7. There are discounts for more than one traveller on your booking!
Arrival at the airport
Queenstown Airport is serviced by leading shuttle, taxi and rental car agencies. The rental car agencies can be found on the ground floor of the terminal, and the shuttles and taxis are located directly outside the terminal in front of the car park.
Indicative fares from the airport into the city is approximately NZ$45 one-way for a taxi and shuttles ($20 for one person plus $6 for each extra person together in the same group). For specific fare pricing, contact the taxi and shuttle companies directly.
Phone: 0508 447 336
Phone: 0800 789 789
Phone: +64 3 450 3000
Phone: 0800 SHUTTLE (0800 748 885) within NZ